Thursday, October 07, 2010





It's that time of year again! Know anyone looking for a funky room in a gluten free house?

I am currently looking for a roommate for my fantastic apartment. Stay in the hippest hood (little Italy/Ossington) in TO, nestled between the gallery district & little Italy. This awesome 2bdrm furnished treehouse, with a loft, deck, jacuzzi, dishwasher, w/d is looking for a green (vegetarian/gluten free) roomie for March/April 1 2012 Please email me at sanecleanfreakwanted4roomie-at-gmail-dot -com tell me you found me at gluten free pages toronto and that you want a copy of the ad sent to you.

I also rent this room in a GF house short term by day/week. It is such a spectacular space that is was written up on the cover of The Star's business section. Click here for more info http://www.istopover.com/short-term-rentals/listings/4134-private-room-lakeview-ave-toronto-on-canada

Thanks hope to hear from you (or someone you know who is looking..) soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room is now available for March April 2011...

Anonymous said...

It's available in Feb 2013 now...

Anonymous said...

It's available in Feb 2013 now...