Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NEW GLUTEN-FREE CAFE AND SHOP - cafe booboo

Hi Everyone,

I have opened a small gluten-free takeout cafe and shop in downtown Toronto (Fashion District) called cafe booboo. It is located on 533 Richmond St. West, Unit 203 (Richmond St. West and Portland St. ), where the entrance to the cafe is on Portland St and is on the ground floor. The cafe/shop sells baked goods, lunch items, beverages, snacks/candy and packaged goods - all in a gluten-free environment. In the near future, I will be serving soups and congee as part of the lunch menu.

Please check out my website for a map (location), hours and tentative menu.

Hope to see you there!

Cindy

2 comments:

Limousine Services in Toronto said...

Thanks so much for all your great information.
Wonderful! I also agreed with you because you are offering reliable services and these are
affordable also for your customers. I will suggest to my friends for using your services.

Limousine Services in Toronto

meme said...

Wonderful! Congrats, and can't wait to check out the cafe. Nice to know there is something downtown . Why don't more restos have brown rice tortilla available as an option? We love them, and I am so happy you use them too!